Level 300: Incident Response Playbook with Jupyter - AWS IAM
This hands-on lab will guide you through running a basic incident response playbook using Jupyter. It is a best practice to be prepared for an incident, and practice your investigation and response tools and processes. You can find more best practices by reading the Security Pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
The skills you learn will help you secure your workloads in alignment with the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Identify tooling for incident response
- Automate containment for incident response
- Pre-deploy tools for incident response
- An AWS account that you are able to use for testing, that is not used for production or other purposes.
- An IAM user or role in your AWS account. NOTE: You will be billed for any applicable AWS resources used if you complete this lab that are not covered in the AWS Free Tier.
- CloudTrail must already be enabled in your account and logging to CloudWatch Logs, follow the Automated Deployment of Detective Controls lab to enable.
- IAM User with AdministratorAccess AWS managed policy
Licensed under the Apache 2.0 and MITnoAttr License.
Copyright 2020 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"). You may not use this file except in compliance with the License. A copy of the License is located at
or in the "license" file accompanying this file. This file is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.