Tear down this lab
The following instructions will remove the CloudFront distribution and S3 bucket created in this lab.
Delete the CloudFront distribution:
- Open the Amazon CloudFront console at (https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudfront/home).
- From the console dashboard, select the distribution you created earlier and click the Disable button.
To confirm, click the Yes, Disable button.
- After approximately 15 minutes when the status is Disabled, select the distribution and click the Delete.
button, and then to confirm click the Yes, Delete button.
Delete the S3 bucket:
- Open the Amazon S3 console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/.
- Check the box next to the bucket you created previously, then click Empty from the menu.
- Confirm the bucket you are emptying.
- Once the bucket is empty check the box next to the bucket, then click Delete from the menu.
- Confirm the bucket you are deleting.
References & useful resources
Amazon S3 Developer Guide
Amazon CloudFront Developer Guide