Tear down this lab
The following instructions will remove the resources that you have created in this lab.
Delete the WordPress or Static Web Application CloudFormation stack:
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console, select your preferred region, and open the CloudFormation console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/.
- Click the radio button on the left of the WebApp1-WordPress or WebApp1-Static stack.
- Click the Actions button then click Delete stack.
- Confirm the stack and then click Delete button.
- Access the Key Management Service (KMS) console https://console.aws.amazon.com/cloudformation/
References & useful resources
AWS CloudFormation User Guide
Amazon EC2 User Guide for Linux Instances